Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hello

colz1969

hello

im really new i havent bought a scope yet or binnoculars .after reading reviews ect for months im even more confused lol i saw skymaster 15x70 binnoculars and saw they need a tripod which then caused me to think about the skywatcher heritage my budget is very low and dont want to spend much till im sure what i want to concentrate on .planets ect ,the moon or other objects . im also concerned there isnt any clubs locally to me to help out the novice like me looking at this site it s looks great and everyone seems helpful . i know my budget is low but everyone has to start somewhere lol

colz

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Colz and welcome to SGL.

I'm a novice like yourself and have the Skywatcher Heritage 130p and find it to be a very easy scope to use and you can get great views through it when the conditions are good.

Hi Colz welcome to SGL, good idea mate to post on here before buying especially as your on a small budget, how much can you afford to spend that way people will be able to guide you better.

would it you bother you buying secondhand.

hi and thanks for the welcomes my budget will be £150 and no i dont mind second hand if it had been well looked after . i think the heritage 130p looks good and would last for years . looking at reviews i might want to upgrade quick if i used a smaller and cheaper scope but still pondering

colz

Hi Colz and welcome to SGL, as a cheap alternative to a tripod you can use an upturned yard broom with a cloth, if you still want to consider a basic pair of large bins, to restrict your cash outlay, however, they will be no match to the 130P Heritage though :)

John.

Archived