Hello!

astronomerchris

Hello friends!

My name is Christopher, I am from Idaho, USA. I've been very interested in astrophotography so I purchased a Stellarvue 105 and a SBIG 8300M. After using the monochrome camera I purchased the 8300 filter wheel with 7nm Ha and LRGB filters (which I've yet to use since it's so cold). Other than about 2 other members of my astronomy club I am the only one who knows anything about astrophotography. I thought I might join a astronomy forum so I could expand my knowledge and hopefully make some new friends! I've uploaded some of my astrophotography to my galleries on my profile if anyone would like to take a look and suggest next steps! Nice to meet you all!

Christopher

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Christopher and welcome to SGL, nice images you have taken so far, you will be in good company if you would like to post in the various imaging sections of the forum, where there is a wealth of experience among the forum members, good luck with your AP :)

John.

Hi Christopher and welcome to the forum. You are certainly in good company here if imaging is your ambition and look forward to seeing more of your pictures a s they roll in.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Archived