Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

3 weeks till my Dob 250

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on your forthcoming present and the size of scope is in the goldilocks category - big enough to see plenty of great detail but not too big that mobility/set up becomes a little off putting.

Wishing you clear skies for its arrival and possibly a review in the equipment section? :grin:

James

am thinking about getting one for Xmas

Quick question can i mod it in the future ie with Skywatcher NEQ6 PRO but not sure yet

Dean

There's someone on here who bought a 250px dob and then a EQ6 after. Think it was Vega - there's a picture on his website, no doubt he will post a reply if he reads this. I was thinking of doing the same (if work picks up next year!).

I was going to say that that scope is not a 250mm Dob. I completely missed the 250 Dob in the background.

Guess i should have gone to Specsavers.

Well spotted Luke, at least one of us is awake ! I took that for someone who was interested in the size and thought the 4se gave it some perspective . I did cheat a bit of course by putting the 4 in front and closer to the camera :D

Archived