Hello Forum!!!

Ironmanlet

So my name is Joe and I am 27. I live in mid west USA. So astronomy has been progressively taking over my life since I took beginners astronomy in college about three years ago. I have recently realized my single largest regret in life so far, is that I did not major in it. I just consider how interesting it is and how extremely significant this is to our survival as a species.

I came here after checking a few astronomy boards and decided this would be my new internet hangout spot. I just bought my first Dobsonian telescope (the Orion XX12i) and some accessories like a camera and some filters, and I am really looking forward to setting it up this weekend. It will be here tomorrow so I should have some nice pics for you sometime next week when I get time to upload them.

I am looking forward to sharing knowledge and learning so much more from you guys.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived