Hi, just joined from Sweden!

Mr Bergman

Hi all,

just joined this forum as it seemed a good idea for me as a mere beginner on astrophotography.

I have my Canon Eos 7d, with a 18-135mm /85mm lenses mounted on a tripod with a brand new Vixen polarie startracker. My first project is to take a widefield photo of The Milky Way. I realised that the hardest thing for me is to learn stacking and editing afterwards in photoshop with all curves.

When I get the hang of that I will try to focus in a bit more with my 85mm 1,8 and aim for certain parts of example Saggitarius etc.

I have som issues with my first picture, why I'll try to get some help later on in the forum:-)

Anyways, nice to be here!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

just joined this forum as it seemed a good idea for me as a mere beginner on astrophotography.

I have my Canon Eos 7d, with a 18-135mm /85mm lenses mounted on a tripod with a brand new Vixen polarie startracker. My first project is to take a widefield photo of The Milky Way. I realised that the hardest thing for me is to learn stacking and editing afterwards in photoshop with all curves.

When I get the hang of that I will try to focus in a bit more with my 85mm 1,8 and aim for certain parts of example Saggitarius etc.

I have som issues with my first picture, why I'll try to get some help later on in the forum:-)

Anyways, nice to be here!

Hello Sweden from Britian, I dont know much about astrophotography so I guess someone else will comment on this topic about that, but hello again :)

Hello Sweden, a very big SGL welcome all the way from Bulgaria. I would love to come to your Country to see the North Lights which I understand are a regular event for you. Even though I am English and lived there for 42 years I have never seen them.

Anway, enjoy the site there are many great and knowledgeble members.

Alan.

Archived