Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

uhc decision made..

rory

after advertising for a uhc filter and never used one before i had to rely solely on recomendations ,reviews and comments .with that in mind i turned down several offers of the baader uhc-s and paid a little more for a s/h lumicon uhc 1.25".

i declined the uhc-s on the basis of it being more broad than narrow. with a 8" newtonian i thought a dedicated uhc would be a better choice.i dont know if ive dropped a clanger by opting out but i will give a novice's first immpresion once ive had a go with this lumicon.

I've been waiting 2 weeks for first light with my orion ultrablock, i hope you get better luck

sorry to hear that,but isn't it the law ?

i very nearly bought a s/h orion ultrablock but in the end went back for the lumicon. actually from a sgl forum member via buy and sell. be interested to hear about the views with that ultrablock jimmy j j j j.

Archived