Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2 hours ago, Kon said:

Jupiter is way past its best and it is better to wait until later in the year. The moon is excellent to practice your setup and processing skills. Post your pics on the lunar section and ask for constructive criticism. It has really helped me asking for honest opinions to improve my imaging and processing; I have thick skin so I am happy to be told something is not good.

Great idea 👍🏼

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kon said:

Jupiter is way past its best and it is better to wait until later in the year. The moon is excellent to practice your setup and processing skills. Post your pics on the lunar section and ask for constructive criticism. It has really helped me asking for honest opinions to improve my imaging and processing; I have thick skin so I am happy to be told something is not good.

Just posted Kon, I'll read the comments over a coffee in the morning, let me know what you think....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2024 at 20:32, bosun21 said:

I just bought the Svbony 685nm IR pass filter from Amazon for £19.99. Works just fine for planetary imaging and is also used by other imagers.

PXL_20240227_203610414.thumb.jpg.6cb50fdee87cf016fc309df39a6e2ee7.jpg

Awesome advice, I owe you £50 🤣

20240313_141125.jpg

• Haha 1