Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from yorkshire / England

Lazy Boy

Hi all, I’ve just started out with astronomy and someone told me this is the best place to join for a little help and advice from experts

I have been interested in space most my life so I’ve taken it one step further and bought myself a Celestron telescope. To be honest although I have a good understanding of cosmology my astronomy knowledge is next to nothing:-S in fact all I have done so far is look at the Moon(enjoyed this), a few stars(got completely lost), a neighbours car(best fun I have ever had) :laugh: , and the Sun…don’t worry I do have a filter!! LOL

My main goal is to view some of our planets and later when I have a little knowledge i hopefully want to find some galaxies and other deep space objects, well thats if my telescope is good enough!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Lazy Boy. You've certainly come to the right place for help and advice. As a newcomer myself I've learnt such a lot in a short space of time. All questions asked have been answered in a respectful and friendly way no matter how basic they may have appeared to be.

Jason

Thanks all a good welcoming always makes you feel at home :smiley:

Notaclue Im from Kingswwod in north Hull. By the looks of things you live just over an hour away from me?? I'll probably be asking for some good hotspots for viewing :laugh: hehe

Archived