Hi from North Lincolnshire

nuttygt4

Just wanted to say high to everyone, I'm very new to this after getting interested after someone pointing out Jupiter to me last year, and my wife subscribed me to Sky at night mag, she then presented me with a Skywatcher 130eq for my birthday two weeks ago (and a daughter the day after), now I'm hooked.

So any advise would be greatly accepted.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Nuttygt4 and welcome to SGL, if you have not already done so, dowload the free program Stellarium, it will help you to navigate the night sky, you posses the S&N mag which will give you monthly sky charts, but you might like to consider the purchase of Turn Left at Orion, a very popular book indeed for those starting out and for seasoned observers HTH :)

John.

Hi and welcome.

The members of this forum are so helpful to us beginners. I have never once been made to feel as though my questions were trivial and have never come across anything that smacks of elitism.

Archived