Hi from Shropshire

clive luty

Hello, just thought i'd say hello to everyone. I am a new and very novice Stargazer. I have just gone and bought a Starnavigtor 114 and the weather has been rubbish:( although i have managed 1 night which was breath taking, saw a shooting Star fly across my line of sight, hopefully get some more clear skies soon:)

best wishes Clive

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Clive and welcome to SGL, don`t be afraid to ask any question you like, it is often said that the only daft question, is the one the one you don`t ask. You might also find that down loading Stellarium will help you on your way, as also to obtain a copy of Turn Left at Orion, which is highly recommended. enjoy your Astronomy :(

John.

Hi Clive and welcome to the forum. AS JOhn has said above, keep the questions rolling in as there is enough experience here to help you improve or at least keep you entertained!:(

Clear skies and enjoy the forum.

James

Archived