NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New scope

boabsta

My daughter made me a new telescope at nursery. She is 3 and I never knew she was doing it as she decided to make it on a whim. The teacher said the rest of the class were singing but she sat on her own carefully aligning the 2 boxes and glueing them together before deciding on which of the 3 tubes she had would make the best telescope. Not a good look standing in front off all the mothers near crying and an emotional wreck lol

post-33640-13387774647_thumb.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me thinks the little one has you in the palm of her hand already, and she's only 3!

One clever girl.

She totaly has lol

She goes hillwalking with me and we go exploring castles and ruins together. She is my best freind but she can act a bit too mature at times lol I act 3 years old at the best of times anyway.

You should get some lovely crisp views through that.

:)

Oh dear LOL

Thanks everyone for the comments. I am a very proud daddy and I will be doing my utmost to make sure she has a happy and long childhood. That way I can enjoy it for as long as possible before the moody teen turns up.

Will have her out with the real scope 1 night and I'm sure she will be every bit as amazed as I always am.

Archived