Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Looking up from Wolverhampton area

Astro-Nova

Hello

:(

I started to find my interest in astronomy since December last year. A lot of mystery to be explored! I have ordered my 8" Skywatcher dobsonian which should be arriving this week.

Next to this forum I'am also busy marking transits provided by data from the Kepler space telescopes at planethunters.org

This will be my first astroforum I have joined so far and I hope I will get a lot out of this maybe even joining up with someone to go out stargazing!!!! :D

Greetings,

Mickey

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the very warm welcoming!!!

Hi Mickey and welcome to the lounge, I hope your not right under the pink haze I can see on the horizon.

Hey if you are talking about the big time light pollution then yes, that is exactly where I'am living under! Shropshire is the nearest place for me to drive to if I want the perfect sky so Ill have to come some what your direction to stargaze haha, any nice spots you know that is close-ish to the light pollution border so I do not have to drive too far?

Archived