Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hello from huddersfield

mazza

just thought i would say a quick hello,i am 39 and always been interested in space.i live not too far from the huddersfield observatory so seeing is good to the south and west.i have had a few scopes the best being a helios 200 reflector but never got to grips navigating so just star hoped,i sold that a while back as i had to keep it in the attic and it was a royal pain getting it out(small loft hatch).anyway from that day it sold i voud i would not get another till i could afford a meade lx200 10"-12" so i could enjoy more with the goto.but now skywatcher have the goto on there reflectors i am not sure witch to get,more than likely buying second hand so depends which pops up first.

if anybody has something onlong them lines give me a shout.

i also have my first dslr a pentax k-r so would like to have a go at basic astrophotography,heres a 30 sec shot with camera layed on a wall.

027.jpg

i also enjoy motorbikes,shooting,fishing,movies(home cinema) and lasers.also married with two kids and two gsds.

047.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived