Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I think its arrived.....

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm I had something similar with my husband but he agreed to buy a telescope. Later he wasn't very interested in it, looking weird at me. I showed him Jupiter and the Moon and he really loved them. Didn't get his attention for more then 3 minutes though :icon_salut:

I didn't mention mine until the day it arrived... she answered the door, and as the driver walked to the van to get it out, she asked up the stairs

"Are you expecting a package?"

I dropped my razor mid shave and went running down the stairs

"OK YOU GOTTA PROMISE NOT TO FREAK OUT"

She freaked, my roommate freaked, landlady freaked... Even i freaked a little...

Totally worth it though :icon_salut:

i always prefer to go on the attack ,

tell her she gets her makeup/hair/jewellery and the luvin of a good man without any complaint from you .Then ask her if she can stay off tommorow for the rest of the items as the delivery guy will need a hand as theyre mean't to be even bigger.:icon_salut:

Somehow so far i have got away with it. She's not said anything and i also got my dinner.

Just got in from an hour and half of viewing. The moon is awesome and managed to see Jupiter and was able to make out 2 of the cloud belts and 3 if its moons. Not sure what else to look for or how to find it so time to invest in books. Tried to view the orion nebula and what i seen was a hazy kind of cloud south of Orions belt.

Archived