Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

hello all from Colchester Essex

hazza001

Hello all,

I'm Harry and after being interested in astronomy for a number of years i thought it was about time i actually got out and met some fellow stargazers :)

I have also made a blog to follow my journey though astronomy, and you can find it here I have plenty of other projects lined up and will keep you all posted :)

Thanks

HK

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :)

I actually live outside Colchester near Tiptree, i say Colchester because its just easy for me to get to :)

sorry for the dead link it seemed to work in the preview here it is again Astronomy

hope it works this time

HK

Hi Harry I live in Tiptree also, there's a couple more Astro folk in Tiptree as well. Head over to the North Essex Astronomical Society and come along to one of our meetings. Also you could meet us at Notley stargazing at the Discovery Centre on the 28th.

See ya

Andy

Such a friendly bunch, should have done this ages ago!

Hi Harry I live in Tiptree also, there's a couple more Astro folk in Tiptree as well. Head over to the North Essex Astronomical Society and come along to one of our meetings. Also you could meet us at Notley stargazing at the Discovery Centre on the 28th.

See ya

Andy

Awesome thanks for that might head down there on the 28th :)

Thanks

HK

Archived