Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

garethmob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, I'll put it in my kit and bring it to the next observing session.

Edit: Each object is described at length, along with an individual star chart, photos and a sketch.

Here is an example; sketch is on a following page.

Looks great Mike.

The going price here in the UK seems to be about £30 which is not particularly cheap so I'm in two minds whether to go for it or not. Does it have Telrad circles for each object Mike? If not I'll have to print out a set........

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a SkyMax 180Pro - and I blame Mat because of the conversation we had at the Coldra!!! It should arrive from Andrew next week, so sorry for the Scottish clouds that will undoubtedly come with it!

Helen

Ooooh nice!!  so the picture David posted was correct!!!

Its a life like representation.Its going to be hard to live with but ive bought it for planetary and lunar observations im hoping theres enough back focus for my bino viewers.

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to get together with you for some time but just havent managed "yet"

I picked up an equatorial platform last week for my SW250 and I'm loving it

Hope to get together with you soon

Fuzzy

Hello, and welcome to the group !  

Nice scope. :smiley:   Hopefully we will have an Observing meet sometime soon, weather permitting. The site we use is the parking area next to the Radio Towers just above Blaenavon. It's within a reasonable distance for most of us in South Wales.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I havnt had chance to take one myself but im sure Linton wont mind me using this

post-12085-0-16377100-1388878263.jpg

The scope is massive and i mean proper massive !.I had a brief first light earlier before Rachel went to work and i was very impressed  :smiley:

I havnt had chance to take one myself but im sure Linton wont mind me using this

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The scope is massive and i mean proper massive !.I had a brief first light earlier before Rachel went to work and i was very impressed  :smiley:

That explains the 13" F/7, saw the ad on ABS a while back and wondered who would buy it :).

Congrats on the purchase, have you got a step ladder? ;)

Archived