Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New to astronomy

karldnldsn

Hi everybody, just wanted to say hello and thank you in advance for any help that you may provide.

I have had my telescope Celestron Powerseeker 76az,it has a 20mm erecting ep, a 4mm omni and a 3x Barlow, since April. I have read in places it's not the greatest scope in the world but in the few cloudless nights I have experienced since getting it , it has served me well, although I have gotten myself so frustrated at times getting the right eyepieces into place for what I am trying to view. The moon looks like its in my back garden at times. I have seen Saturn through it, and this morning managed to look at the little red dot in the sky, Mars. Was thoroughly pleased with myself. :glasses2:. I just wish the nights were clearer so I could experience the skies a little bit more. :rolleyes:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived