Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I hope this doesn't become addictive... :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all .. I think it will be a keeper even if its only for visual (yes you heard me..)

I Dug out an old piece of dovetail and a few mins on the milling machine had it fitted to the TV Clamshell...

DcH4ilH

vFzHppv

The scope came with a 40mm TV Possl and 2" TV one-piece Diagonal...with 1.25" adaptor...

VI2XLif

It also came with a TV Qwik Finder (Early "daisy" red dot only 16mm diameter) with a interesting solution to dimming it...

UP9aUpe

A thin PCB which slides in between the battery and the battery connector and has a day.night switch and dimming pot...

I will keep this as part of the kit but fit a more modern larger RDF...

I Still cant get over the terrestrial views...

I Wonder how long it will be before the clouds go away again :)

Peter...

Very envious

If you do decide to part with it - PM me. my less than perfect Pronto I bought new from SCS in 1999 has seen better days :) - the cement around the edge of the lens has a serious problem. Maybe I should put a wanted request on Astro-Ads hmmmh.

Cheers

Mark

Oh no, Peter! You bought serial number 5455 - the infamous one with the really bad optics that's also contaminated with a deadly disease transmittable by exposure to the skin! I have the necessary equipment here to disinfect it, though it's a long process.... PM me and I'll give you the address to send it to.

Ant :rolleyes:

Archived