Hi, from Falmouth.

britchall

So I've been lurking here for a few months now and have finally bought myself a scope. Hopefully should have a Sky Watcher 130p SupaTrak delievered tomorrow, so expect loads of questions and enthusiastic posts over the next few days.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. Quick question, I've ordered a Power Tank 7ah to power the telescope but I was wondering the best way power a laptop. I realise the Power Tank could do it but after a little calculation worked out it uses around 70W so would only be able to power it for an hour at the most.

Hi there!

I love falmouth, I bet if you snook into Pendennis Castle you could get some interesting photos on a clear night. I used to go to falmouth every year with my parents, great memories. What are the skies like near the lizard and around those parts?

Olly

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Again thanks for the welcomes. @doulbleclix I plan on going to the point (the end car park) to do some south facing observations. As for the Lizard, I'm sure it will be excellent viewing, 360 degrees. Should get my scope tomorrow and will be heading there as soon as possible!

I'm going to make the best of being here, before I'm back to Plymouth city center for university.

Archived