SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A return, so saying hi (again)

sezicoolcat

Have been away from all things astronomy related for a while. Work and life seem to get in the way.

I have a SkyWatcher Explorer 200P on an EQ5 mount.

I don't know what I am doing with it - had it 4 years, and I have never seen a star through it.

I have a couple of small scopes, latest is a bresser reflector I think.

Still cant use those. I am terrible at this.

Need to attend some observing sessions whereby someone can literally show me what to do.

I am off to Herstmonceux Astronomy festival on Friday, camping the weekend (if anyone from here attends this event also, and sees my Nato Green VW T25 campervan, do come and say hello, please)

Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome back to the forum. This is certainly the place to return if you are in need of improving your observation skills. Might be worth posting a question or two over o the observation sections to get some ideas.

Clear skies in the meantime and hope you enjoy your stay.

James

hi Sarah, I was at hersty last year and you certainly won't be short of help there. It's the tenth anniversary this yr so should be a great week-end. Just don't be afraid to ask people. We astronomers are generally nice and only bite when cornered ;)

Archived