SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello From New Mexico

PatriotCowboy

I am rather new to the threads here, but have read much of what this blog has to offer.

In fact these threads are what helped me from making the biggest mistake new folks can do when coming into this hobby, and that is rush out and buy the most expensive scope I can find :D

That being said, I have always been amazed with astronomy, and what not, my main classes when I was in high school (quite a few years back) were physics and astrophysics.

My current career field in the military keeps me very intimate with space as well, and so figured I would not only better myself by learning the heavens more, but also get the kids involved in some awesome education and fun with the skies above them as well.

I am looking forward to learning much more

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi and welcome, i got a 12"reflector a my first scope and do not regret it one bit,as a see more 130p dobs for sale then any other scop,people get a small one to start with but then get the fever

cheers pat

Hello and welcome from me too, I have only been a member here for just over a week and have already discovered that you have come to the right place for friendly and helpful advice, you could not have found a better forum!

Archived