Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What Has Happened to the Clouds?

G2EWS

Been keeping an eye on the weather and we have three nights of clear skies in Wiltshire :)

Amazingly it has been this way on the forecast for a few days and seems like it is really happening!

Should get the chance to go out this evening and have a go using my new found skills.

Regards

Chris

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beeb are great :), i was sat watching the weather forecast on tele and the present said it was currently cloudy in the North West, looked outside, clear and blue wall to wall sunshine, do they actual step foot outside there regional weather centres, bit of eyeball forecasting could improve the accuracy no end me thinks :p.

The BBC and Met Check say I have clear skies now, in London, which is quite funny as there is cloud everywhere! Maybe it will clear later.

In any case I have a cold made worse by going out for two hours on Friday night (alhtough it was worth it!) and have work tomorrow, so I will only maybe go out if the skies are perfect for a quick session, which seems very unlikely!

Metcheck is usualy spot on for me, BUT, the last 4 days it's been 100% wrong!! ho hum....its saying clear tonight - but total clag outside,and last night and the night before., and, and, and.........

No too bad here at the moment .. just took some pics of Jupiter and the Crescent moon but forgot about the ISS poass close by them... just saw it as I took the camera off the Tripod... and then watched it slip through Orion.. just before I started the other camera running .. DOH!!!!

The Modded 1000D is currently taking an unguided widefield of Orion...

Billy...

No too bad here at the moment .. just took some pics of Jupiter and the Crescent moon but forgot about the ISS poass close by them... just saw it as I took the camera off the Tripod... and then watched it slip through Orion.. just before I started the other camera running .. DOH!!!!

The Modded 1000D is currently taking an unguided widefield of Orion...

Billy...

Cest la vie

Archived