SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flo are a fantastic company to deal with, i usually get through on the phone, and find steve and the team more than helpful and i always get an email reply, i guess the team is still busy getting back orders out, and the spam filter will take the odd email out............10 out of 10

I've been really impressed with their e-mail responses too - considering I was enquiring about a fairly low cost item. Haven't tried phoning, but they are definitely my preferred supplier...

Ditto great service ive had from them Rev EP set VIX to LOS Adapter Diagonal AstroZap dew shield all arrived on time

order number 5 isn't to far away :)

I phoned FLO twice today and was connected on both occasions.

They are a first class bunch of blokes who are very helpful and will try their upmost to solve any problem or give advice.

They are still quite overwhelmed by the surge of newcomers to the hobby, and as one said "They are not setup like Amazon".

I think we need to a bit patient and cut them a bit of slack.

keep up the good work guys. :)

Sometimes our spam-filter is a bit aggressive.

That could actually explain quite a lot. Compared to all the positive comments I hear on the forum, I have always found a surprising number of emails go without any response (even an automatic one).

In future I will try writing them in a less spam-like way:). Maybe put "IMPORTANT ... THIS IS NOT SPAM" as the subject :)

I must admit i have had problems contacting them by phone, they have never called me back. However they do answer emails promptly but they did lose a £2k sale

I phoned them yesterday and got through straight away and found them very helpful.

Rgds

Rob

Although I'm the OP, it's worth remembering that although they aren't the quickest at answering the phone or replying to emails, FLO sponsor this forum.

Myself and many others have accessed a mass of useful info on SGL.

Therefore THANKYOU FLO FOR MAKING SGL POSSIBLE :)

Was that a compliment?! :)

FLO didn't make SGL possible, SGL was started by somebody else before FLO was even a twinkle in my eye.

I was member number 50. I joined as a beginner looking to further my knowledge of astronomy. I preferred to receive advice from astronomers than from sales-people so I figured a forum was the best place. SGL were brilliant, most of the members back then are still posting. After a while I became a mod, then a global mod. After I setup FLO I handed in my mod badge then became forum sponsor. When SGL's running costs became expensive the dealers weren't interested in contributing so FLO became sole-sponsor.

SGL's strength lies in its independence and in its community. Let's face it, nobody really trusts dealer-owned forums and FLO paying the bills is quite insignificant compared to the time, emotion and energy given by the mod team and by the members.

Steve

SGL's strength lies in its independence and in its community. Let's face it, nobody really trusts dealer-owned forums and FLO paying the bills is quite insignificant compared to the time, emotion and energy given by the mod team and by the members.

Steve

Here Here!!!... :):headbang::(

I've always had great service from FLO, they always respond to emails in a very timely manner and when I have had problems with a faulty item or other issues they have been dealt with flawlessly.

There are 4 companies within the astro industry that I would deal with because of the superb customer service and FLO is definitely one of them.

Archived