Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emailed them last week, then had to sign up to an on-line reply system and 'twitter' to follow up any response. I'm still waiting for that.....

Our helpdesk can sync with Twitter but we don't take part in Twitter so there is no need for you to. It is difficult to tell from your username but are you James? If you are then we have a query on our helpdesk submitted last Thursday, your order was processed next day and dispatched so you should receive it tomorrow or Wednesday. I think Martin also phoned you this morning (within two working days). If you are not James then please PM me your email address.

HTH,

Steve

PM sent again FLO, not sure what happened there. My mistake.

Received it, I have also found your email, we should have a price for you later this afternoon.

Do they answer email queries?

To be fair, you emailed us Saturday, this is Monday :)

I bought a Meade LX90 with aload of extras. It was at the end of January and I left 3 messages but no reply so I went elswehere as I wanted to talk to somone person to person for advice. However I have since used you and will continue to do so but PLEASE GET BACK TO FOLKS SAME DAY IF POSSIBLE OR DIVERT YOUR PHONE TO A MOBILE I BET YOU LOST ALOT OF ORDERS !!

Rich

I bought a Meade LX90 with aload of extras. It was at the end of January and I left 3 messages but no reply so I went elswehere as I wanted to talk to somone person to person for advice. However I have since used you and will continue to do so but PLEASE GET BACK TO FOLKS SAME DAY IF POSSIBLE OR DIVERT YOUR PHONE TO A MOBILE I BET YOU LOST ALOT OF ORDERS !!

Rich

It's okay, I can hear you :(

Whilst we regret losing sales, if it was an LX90 you were wanting we would probably have refered you to Harrison Telescopes or Telescope House. We don't offer the Meade LX90 series.

We are currently planning a major website upgrade that will enable us to cope better with busy periods :)

I was actually planning to buy a 8" Celestron CPC at the time. No worries now, you do need customer feedback be it bad or good. I have no issues at all and have actually spoken to yourself re some recent purchases. I will continue to use you and I do relaise that the Stargazing programme caught alot of dealers unaware lol.

Just answer the Phone:wink:

Our helpdesk can sync with Twitter but we don't take part in Twitter so there is no need for you to. It is difficult to tell from your username but are you James? If you are then we have a query on our helpdesk submitted last Thursday, your order was processed next day and dispatched so you should receive it tomorrow or Wednesday. I think Martin also phoned you this morning (within two working days). If you are not James then please PM me your email address.

HTH,

Steve

:)

Archived