Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Telescope planet back?

Gadget

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very clever by them to get that domain name

On the plus side. Should get them well ranked on google

On the minus side. They better be prepared for some x-rated phone calls (customers from the old TP who dont know yet its a different seller)

Really not sure i would have bought a domain connected with a business that had one of the worst reputations in the history astronomy retail....ever! Sounds like a real bad idea to me and complete business suicide. But hopefully not and the best of luck to them.

At least they show stock status (if it's correct), something that many companies should look at.

I used to live on Lewisham hill, there's no way they've got anything in stock if that is really their base of operations, looks like they're drop-shipping.

I used to live on Lewisham hill, there's no way they've got anything in stock if that is really their base of operations, looks like they're drop-shipping.

We'll just have to see... But if they live up this then it can only be a good thing... I suppose time will tell

I shan't be the first to try them though :)

I bought my Celestron C6-sgt from them a couple of years ago and did not have a problem with them. I did not realise they had such a bad reputation.

John

They were a complete shambles towards the end, a sorry state. But there were some horror stories long before that too.

Archived