Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

'elo from Lundun

mrbryanmarshall

Hello from London.

I'm not new to astronomy but have recently taken it up again after a good few years and am focussing on getting geared up for the spring to do some astrophotography.

I have a Skywatcher 150P with an EQ3-2 mount. I'm going to be sellling that and getting a HEQ5 and upgrading in bits to autoguide etc. SkyScan and Synscanner, guidescope and so on.

I also have a couple good eye pieces and a Big Barlow. It's the first time i've used a 2" eyepiece for wide field viewing and it's great as well as coverting it back to 1.25" with a 6mm for some basic planetary stuff - non photographic.

Thanks to everyone in the imaging section. I have been reading through it intently and planning my purchases on vast amount of info in there.

I live in central London, so viewing is basically impossible unless I get out to the country - which is nice to have an excuse to do every now and then :D

Archived