Hello!

Lung Ying Forever

Hi my name is Jorgen, and I have been into astronomy all my life, and have studied Kung Fu for 20 years now, so I am an expert in Lung Ying Mor Kiew (Dragon Style Kung Fu). I have also studied Pak Mei (White Eyebrow Kung Fu), (Chow Gar Tong Long), (Jook Lum Tong Long), (Seven Star Tong Long), (Hung Gar), (Chen Tai Chi), and some others, but Lung Ying is my lifetime system, and I plan on reaching mastery level of the system. I have several telescopes, lots of eyepieces, and so forth, and I like listening to music, surfing the net, Science, Mathematics, among other things. I am quite reserved, but I do have several good friends, but still looking for my soul mate, anyway I am about to transfer to a 4 year college, I just have to complete a few things, and I think I want to into computer science, or accounting, I havn't decided yet. I like to eat healthy, but my favorite type of food is Italian, and Mexican food, and of course Chinese food. I workout everyday, practice Chi Kung, and meditation, and I just love the outdoors, and I like to travel, when I have the chance. I am currently unemployed, and focusing on school, and I go back in late January, and I want to pursue my goals, and expand my horizons as far as I can. I love to learn new things, but as I said I am not an extrovert, but I can compenste for situations, on where I need to talk to other people. I don't like parties, and I don't like being around large groups of people, but I do manage to from one day to the next, and always learn something new...clear skies...:)

Archived