Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Whos got the highest user ranking?

kidlands

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't FLO contributed by more than one person under one signature so technically thats unfair :)

The FLO total is currently attributable to just one person as I still logon as James and forget to ever log on as FLO :D

So it should really read 1 Steve 18,530 2 barkis 16,527 3 ant 16,501 4 GazOC 16,334 5 daz 13,874

:)

C'mon, Psychobilly, you're nearly up there on th ol' top five matey! Go on, post like you've never posted before!

Also, I have just discovered that I have the record number of postings for someone with 'badger' in their name. WOOT!

Isn't FLO contributed by more than one person under one signature so technically thats unfair :)

No, it is only me :D

James currently logs in under his own username.

To be fair, I have a head-start on most of you. I was member number fifty and one of SGL's mod/GM team prior to launching FLO. And I am a self-confessed astro forum addict :)

If anything since posting as FLO my daily post count has dropped considerably because I rarely post outside of the Sponsor section. When a member posts a question they don't want to hear from a retailer, they can easily do that via email or phone, what they want is objective and impartial advice from other members. I know from my time as a moderator how annoying it is having dealers hijacking threads and piggy-backing conversations so when FLO became SGL's sponsor I promised ADMIN that I would not do that. Well ... not much :)

Steve

Archived