NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Celestron Skymaster 15x70 Reduced!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks FLO for excellent service as always, I received my pair this morning and they seem to be in good order. The images merge fine and there is no noticeable CA that I have seen on a quick test of them.

Tonight looks like it will be clear so I will go and give them a test run on a few old favourites and see how they compare to the views in a pair of 10x50s which I am used to using.

• 4 weeks later...
We aren't carrying as many this time so delivery might not be next-day, currently the turnaround time is 4-5 working days.

Hope that is okay.

Oh, so does that mean the binoculars I ordered when the offer was last running might turn up soon ? ;o)

Oh, so does that mean the binoculars I ordered when the offer was last running might turn up soon ? ;o)

If you're Mr George Goodfellow your binoculars arrived this morning and have been checked and are ready for collection :icon_salut:

James

We aren't carrying as many this time so delivery might not be next-day, currently the turnaround time is 4-5 working days.

Hope that is okay.

Thanks for that. The poor weather makes the wait all the easier. :icon_salut:

Regards,

Ian

After all the rave reviews on here - couldn't resist ordering today. Hopefully you still have some left?

I was sitting outside last night waiting for the camera to finish doing it's stuff thinking, "look at all those lovely stars and I can't look at them through anything for another 30 minutes!" Hope these are the answer!

Mark

Yes I hve now succumbed also, in the process of selling all of my main 'scope kit as just not finding the time to justify at moment, but will mount these bins on a tripod as quick grab & go to keep me from going rusty as far as the night sky is concerned! :o

Chris

i have been looking at these on ebay and shops for ages wondering whether to get a pair. last week i bought a pair off ebay which arrived today.

having seen some go secondhand for £50plus i paid £60 for a new pair.

tonight i saw this thread....

:-(

still glad i bought them though as they are better than i thought they would be and will be using them during the day and night!

These are great astro binos at their original price never mind this special offer. I use mine on a Cullmann tripod with an added RDF for the easy identification of star fields.

Hey I love the setup you have there! I recognize the pistol grip head on the tripod, but what is the metal plate you have the RDF mounted on, or is it home made?

It could be a way to go for me!

We also rejected a number from two previous deliverys which has put us a bit behind. Please don't be concerned, we can source enough to cover all backorders and then some :(

Sometimes it is difficult to identify customers from thier SGL usernames so if you need your binocular before a specific date please PM or email us with your actual name or order number. We will do our very best :(

HTH,

Steve

Archived