Narrowband

Celestron Skymaster 15x70 Reduced!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked through some for the first time last night (not mine, but I'm thinking about it) and I noticed the coloured fringing too, so I guess it's normal. On the plus side I found them comfortable to use and not as heavy as I expected.

The image was so big (compared to 10x50s) and the field was not as narrow as I had feared.

I think I need another go the next clear night...

Could you set aside a pair for me for the end of the month please? :)

Will do :)

We are currently sold out but have another batch arriving early next week so please don't be concerned. Apologies for the delay.

Steve

Will do :)

We are currently sold out but have another batch arriving early next week so please don't be concerned. Apologies for the delay.

Steve

Does that also apply to the ones I ordered on the phone yesterday (Wed 18th, Daryl Grant Ceredigion Wales), does not matter if thats the case just saves he hanging around for the postie or are small packages also sent by carrier?

Will do :D

Steve

When I brought mine on the 18th were you out of stock then? the site allowed me to purchase and pay so I assumed they were an instock item???...

We have six being dispatched today and another 24 arriving Wed-Thu so all existing backorders will be cleared by end of week. Apologies for the delay.

Steve

Steve,

Many thanks for the update, my account status has moved to `Shipped` and received email today advise on Fedex.

Thanks once again, great service

Mark

I get paid on monday so I might just order a pair!

Can I ask though, my lidl bresser bins are a bit of pita for me to use as they don't go close enough together for my little female head :D

Will the skymasters be any better ?

We have six being dispatched today and another 24 arriving Wed-Thu so all existing backorders will be cleared by end of week. Apologies for the delay.

Steve

Steve

Mine arrived today

One word to describe them - FANTASTIC!

I don`t know how you can sell them so cheaply, but I`m very glad you can:)

Hoping to use them tonight (Clear Skies hopefully)

Mark

Received mine yesterday and after a quick viewing session I found myself very impressed. I think I might need to start weight training as I found I had to concentrate hard to hold them steady (or I could just get a tripod). Lovely views.

Archived