Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Celestron Skymaster 15x70 Reduced!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered some yesterday before seeing this thread.

They are £10 cheaper on Amazon but thought I'd order off FLO as more likley to deliver quickly and prefer to buy off experts (Amazon quote 1-2 months).

What is the current state of affairs ???

Eager to get started!

We have only a handful (five, I think) that we retained so we could offer identical replacemants should somebody who recieved one for Christmas find that it had been damaged during delivery. We needn't have worried, there were no returns :icon_eek:

We'll start contacting those who reserved one today. For those who missed out on the promotion we can offer the Revelation 15x70 binocular at the same £49.90 price.

Hope that helps,

Steve

We have only a handful (five, I think) that we retained so we could offer identical replacemants should somebody who recieved one for Christmas find that it had been damaged during delivery. We needn't have worried, there were no returns :icon_eek:

We'll start contacting those who reserved one today. For those who missed out on the promotion we can offer the Revelation 15x70 binocular at the same £49.90 price.

Hope that helps,

Steve

What are they like compared to the Celestrons? Can you let me know if i made the Top Five waiters. Thanks

Matt

What are they like compared to the Celestrons?

They both come from the same factory so are very similar, please see HERE for details.

Can you let me know if i made the Top Five waiters. Thanks

I have a feeling all five were reserved by SGL members before Christmas but I will check today.

Hope that helps,

Steve

What is the current state of affairs ???

Eager to get started!

The promo ended before Christmas and the Celestron version is proving difficult to source, even at its full price. You are welcome to change to the Revelation binocular or I can arrange a full refund, I'll phone to discuss later today.

Apologies for not having updated you earlier, we have been remarkably busy since we reopened.

Hope that helps,

Steve

I actually ordered celestrons from your webshop and paid for them.

There was no mention of stock problems and after a week still no e-mail to let me know what's happening........

It now appears you've sold them to people who made a forum post in advance of people who have spent money in your shop?

:icon_eek:

Bearing in mind I plan to spend big money later in the year this is not convincing me to spend it at FLO again.

Archived