Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron Skymaster 15x70 Reduced!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank-you for the positive feedback chaps :)

This has probably been our most successful promo to-date, along with the C80ED back when they were being sold off. Unfortunately we are starting to run out of Celestron 15x70 binoculars. At the current rate of sales we have enough to cover another 2-3 weeks so will probably run out mid-December.

If you have been watching this thread and pondering whether to buy one, now would be a good time :D

skymaster15x70po.jpg

I've just ordered some as my first piece of astronomy equipment, I couldn't decide between these and the Praktica W10x50P's, I decided to pay the extra and get the Celestron Skymaster 15x70's :)

I recieved mine a few weeks ago, and they are just fantastic... Just comfortable enough to use hand held, great contrast and brilliant light gathering. Just the right magnification and great when you mount them on a tripod.

I looked through a pair at a dark sky meet, and from there on wanted a pair. Just to let you know you have made the right decision, you will not regret buying these....

I would urge anybody wanting a pair to buy them ASAP, as FLO have said, they may be sold out with in a week, and if they do have enought to carry them throught to the new year, they will never be this cheap.

Keiran

We have now SOLD OUT of Celestron 15x70 binoculars at the promo price.

This has been a popular and successful promotion, thank-you for your support :D:)

(We have a handful we are holding until mid January in case we need to replace any that have been purchased for Christmas presents. If they are still here mid-late Jan we shall make them available too).

My H bought mine for my christmas present but I've already had them.. Then he bought me a AZ4 aswell and that arrived this morning and i've opened it..

Apparently he's getting me a cocktail shaker too..

I envy people who have surprises !

( i've not got him anything yet.. )

My H bought mine for my christmas present but I've already had them.. Then he bought me a AZ4 aswell and that arrived this morning and i've opened it..

Apparently he's getting me a cocktail shaker too..

I envy people who have surprises !

( i've not got him anything yet.. )

Shame on you :)

I know!

In my defence he won't tell me what he wants. There have been xbox mutterings so maybe that'll be it.

If he doesnt decided soon i've got a chocolate orange in the christmas cupboard with his name on it :)

I'll make his wait till Christmas morning for it though whatever he gets.. I'm mean like that:evil6:

Archived