Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron Skymaster 15x70 Reduced!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Received mine today too.

Just been outside and even in twilight I could see 2 of Jupiter's moon.

More than impressed :(

that side of the sky is cloudy for me, was able to get 5min at the moon just before sunset and just before the moon set itself, was looking at random clear patch of sky was very impressed by amount of stars i was seeing, and clearly, that are just not quite visible to human eye, just hope i can get some time out and about in clearer skies :(

Finally got to use my binoculars for the first time since I picked them up from FLO last week. They're excellent. I was literally picking off Messier objects left, right and centre. And I'm pretty certain I saw Comet Hartley too.

Another satisfied customer!

Well, had about an hour with the celestron`s.............wow wow wow! so impressed with them great look at the crescent moon even managed a pic with my mobile at the eye piece jupiter pretty good with all 4 jovian moons plus about 4 messier objects (1 galaxy) most of this freehand as my camera tripod just not up to it (nor the bracket that comes with these bins) :D

Good to know you are enjoying the views :)

The reduced price Celestron 15x70 binoculars are back in stock so we will be dispatching orders today and tomorrow. The Celestron 'Best of' promo that enables us to offer them at this price finishes 1st Nov. We shall order a largish quantity during the final week which should enable us to continue offering them at £49.95 until around mid-Nov, then they will revert back to £75.

skymaster15x70po.jpg

Looking forward to mine, I put my order in Sunday night so I guess they're waiting for the next batch to come in. Sky at night magazine highly praised these Binos as a steal at the full RRP so for £50 they're the bargain of the century!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

And I've joined everyone in ordering a pair. Couldn't resist at the price!

And colour me impressed!

Ordered Thursday. Friday two emails, one to say 'in packing', the other to say 'sent' and giving me a tracking number.

Delivered this afternoon (Monday), in time for me to use them for the first time this evening!

In a light-polluted garden gave an excellent view of Jupiter and the 4 major moons. I'll be taking them to a darker place later!

So hats off to FLO for a great job! :)

Regards,

Harry.

With so many great reviews I ordered a pair last night too :)

I find that I use my lidl bresser 10x50 a lot more than the the skylux 70. The field of view is so narrow on even the k20 eyepiece that it's making it hard to point it where I want.

I got a great view of m45 last night in the binos, found m31 too, although it was just a fuzzy patch.

Hopefully the 15x70 can improve my already great binocular experience.

Off topic, but would it be worth upgrading the eyepieces on the bresser skylux 70 or just save up for a bigger scope ? I like the idea of a 127 mak az goto due to it's smaller physical size but am worried that the field of view is going to be even narrower.

Off topic, but would it be worth upgrading the eyepieces on the bresser skylux 70 or just save up for a bigger scope ? I like the idea of a 127 mak az goto due to it's smaller physical size but am worried that the field of view is going to be even narrower.

Welcome to SGL. Best to start a new thread in the Equipment Discussion board, I am sure you will get plenty of answers :)

Got a pair as an awesome (early) xmas pressie! Normally I get a Lynx shower set of my Ma as she's got her grandaughter to buy for now.

But the missus was telling her of my soon-to-be telescope arrival and than some bins would be nice while I wait for it :)

Really nice of them and they came today.

They're lighter and smaller than I expected which is a good thing. The daylight views through them are really sharp so looking forward to tonight :D

Archived