Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The TWINS at SGL5......not what u think ??!?

Teddy

Hi all

This might not be of intrest to all , but to those who meet Tanya and myself it might be.

SGL5 was a really really top event and we loved it. We loved it that much we conceived TWINS :mad::):hello2::D

Tanya and i had been trying for a child for over 12m. We were under the doctors as it was not happening. Two nights at SLG5 and Bang (no pun intended) TWO :eek:!!! We are so pleased as are my other two daughters (previous marrige) I put this down to the cold cold weather and it was then only way to keep warm ha ha:D

We knew about this a while ago but kept it quiet for obvious reasons.

I dont think i will be spending much on astro equip for a while and my late nights outside wont be as oftern , but it is worth it.....

So there u go.... maybe a SGL first ??

:o

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. I will pass on the thanks to Tanya

Soz no astro names i am affraid. We live in Salford and they will be going to a school where they would get beat up with a aname like Castor etc LOL. I did like Lyra and Cassi as names but Taylor for a G or B and Brook are the ones so far.

Barkis i spat my coffee out at your post. brilliant !!

Deffo a night sky theme to the nursery celling. Will try to make it acurate as poss.

Thanks again i will let u all know what we have.

Hehe, well I don't want any more kids, so I'd better stay home from SGL6 this year!!

Seriously though Teddy, it's great news :mad:. Buy one, get one free!!

I sincerely hope Tanya will be well during the pregnancy (been there done that a few times :D), that she'll carry them to term and that they will be healthy and vigourous. :eek:

Please keep us updated.

When's the due date?

Or Sam thats nice , thanks.

Tanya was due on 13 jan but as its twins it normally 3 weeks before (very rough est.). so thats XMAS DAY arrrrrrrrrggghhhh 2 birthdays and 4 lots of xmas presents. HELP!! (Paige 12 , Jenna 8).as long as all is ok then what ever day is great.

Hey sam have u used ur new scope yet ??

Sounds like you are going to have a blast, Teddy. Your older girls are a great age. The dynamics of having two babies in the house as well, will be brilliant (if you ignore the exhaustion thing)

No, it only arrived two hours ago! :mad::D:D

Happy bunny = me

Or Sam thats nice , thanks.

Tanya was due on 13 jan but as its twins it normally 3 weeks before (very rough est.). so thats XMAS DAY arrrrrrrrrggghhhh 2 birthdays and 4 lots of xmas presents. HELP!! (Paige 12 , Jenna 8).as long as all is ok then what ever day is great.

Congrats, hang onto the 13th that's my birthday too, handy its two days before my wedding anniversary so I never forget the really important card :mad:

Archived