Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Talitha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talitha/Carol has really inspired me and I am just glad she is staying around. Whatever reasons she has for leaving the mods is ok by me and I understand as I used to be a mod on a different board - its a hefty workload and often has small thanks.

Wishing you clear skies Carol.

Thanks so much everyone, i loveya.. you've got me all teary-eyed. ;)

Everything's fine. I just needed to do some Spring cleaning, and part of it included stepping down. As Daz said, i'll still be an active member here... what a lovely group of Friends i'm blessed with. :)

As soon as this backlog of sketches (35 of them :) ) gets scanned, i'll be able to get current again. Send me all of your clouds so i can get it done quicker, ok? :p

Thanks again, and i really mean it.. i loveya. :)

Hi Carol,....I've not been much on the forum in recent months for various reasons and so am late coming to this post. Sorry to hear you're leaving the moderator team, your insightful comments are always positive and inspirational. Many thanks for all your hard work. :)

I assume this means a lot more of your sketches will be appearing on the forum (35!!!!!). I'll look forward to seeing those and plenty more.:D

Take care.

Stef

If I recall you were the first person to come back to me on this forum ever in reply to a picture of the moon to let me know which crater I had seen.

You have been an inspiration to me as well..

I wish you well..

Mark

Sometimes life won't allow time for everything but I'm still hopping you'll keep coming by whenever possible.

You offered great advice when I started and your sketches are an inspiration. Being a visual observer, I enjoy them more then even the high res pictures on the imaging section.

Best wishes for your personal life. ;)

Thanks Paulo and yes, i'll still be here. ;)

It seems that the word 'personal' has caused some confusion, though. I resigned for personal reasons, not because something bad happened in my personal life. Sorry if anyone got that impression. Trust me, i'm ok.

With Friends like i have here in SGL, how could i not be ok? :)

Archived