Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunar images needed

Grant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top secret project

:)

We need enough lunar images from members to cover the whole lunar cycle.

Grant

there was a fellow from mexico that made a nice composite image of the moon about four years ago. He took a bit of each day's terminator and combined to make a full disk. that gave the nice relief view when the terminator is illuminated obliquely but for the entire disk.

perhaps that is your intended use of these images?

rdc

there was a fellow from mexico that made a nice composite image of the moon about four years ago. He took a bit of each day's terminator and combined to make a full disk. that gave the nice relief view when the terminator is illuminated obliquely but for the entire disk.

perhaps that is your intended use of these images?

rdc

Or he can make the animation of moon going full and then disappearing back. Anyway whatever it is I can't wait to see the results. :)

Thanks guys. Lots of emails received!!!! :) a few more dates got...

DAY1 - GOT (not very good - please sent through)

DAY2 - GOT

DAY3 - GOT

DAY4 - GOT

DAY5 - GOT

DAY6 - GOT

DAY7 - GOT

DAY8 - GOT

DAY9 - GOT

DAY10 - GOT

DAY11 - GOT

DAY12 - GOT

DAY13 - GOT

DAY14 - GOT

DAY15

DAY16 - GOT

DAY17 - GOT

DAY18 - GOT

DAY19

DAY20 - GOT

DAY21 - GOT

DAY22 - GOT

DAY23

DAY24

DAY25

DAY26 - GOT

DAY27 - GOT

DAY28 - GOT

Cheers

Ant

I can do 00h00m, 15h13m, 16h35m and 23h but they are all against a bright sky. I can also do one which is 28.5d old. I probably have the other missing days, in fact I know I have because I put this together...

Phase-grid-small-vertical_flat_800.jpg

...however, after a lot of work trawling my archives to build the phases needed, I lost a 500Gb hard drive catastrophically and the original for this phase image was one of the casualties that hadn't entered the backup loop yet. Consequenly, the phases will be somewhere on my system but it'll take a bit of work to locate them.

Archived