Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunar images needed

Grant

Top secret project

:)

We need enough lunar images from members to cover the whole lunar cycle.

If you would like to submit an image for us to use please email your images (with the phase details of when it was taken) to: grant@stargazerslounge.com

If you want to submit more than one, please send them separately to ensure they come through.

Also, please ensure you send the largest resolution version you have.

If we end up with more images that we need I will select one - probably on a first come basis to avoid having to choose between peoples images.

Please don't be offended if your image isn't used, it won't be anything personal probably just a question of somebody beating you to that phase.

Also, if somebody submits every single phase, I will probably just use one if other people can fill the other slots.

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No details yet - not until I have enough images to make it a reality!

Thanks to everyone who has sent images so far, I've not had chance to reply to all of you but suffice to say - the people who submit images will be the first to see the project :)

Cheers,

Grant

Hi John,

I don't have an FTP server I can give you access to at the moment, could you email them bit by bit? They don't need to be massive, just a reasonably resolution jpg would be fine, 250-500kb would be plenty big enough....

Had quite a few more come through now - I will probably leave this thread open for the next few days to make sure everyone has the chance then I will go away and do some work on the project before showing it to everybody for approval before proceeding :)

Cheers,

Grant

Sorry - I only need full phase images showing the entire moon in different phases, not portions or closeups.

Apologies for the delay in getting this project sorted - I am moving house tomorrow so doubt I will get chance to progress it any further for a week or so....

Hi

Only have these three if the're any use to you... with no restrictions on useage.

I can always colour correct and supply: 30cm, 300DPI, CMYK files if required....

Please note however that I'm off to Switzerland for a week come next weekend, so don't leave too late!

Best of luck with your project.

Damian

post-16760-133877388947_thumb.jpg

post-16760-133877388954_thumb.jpg

post-16760-13387738896_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys / Gals.

Thanks for all those that has sent / posted images.

We have at least one image for phases

DAY1 - GOT (not very good - please sent through)

DAY2 - GOT

DAY3 - GOT

DAY4 - GOT

DAY5 - GOT

DAY6 - GOT

DAY7 - GOT

DAY8 - GOT

DAY9 - GOT

DAY10 - GOT

DAY11 - GOT

DAY12 - GOT

DAY13 - GOT

DAY14 - GOT

DAY15

DAY16 - GOT

DAY17

DAY18 - GOT (Cheers Gaz)

DAY19

DAY20 - GOT (cheers john)

DAY21 - GOT

DAY22 - GOT

DAY23

DAY24

DAY25

DAY26

DAY27

DAY28

Please email me with the image, DAY#(or date taken) and your SGL username. (under 500K per image would be good).

ant@stargazerslounge.com

Thanks

Ant

Archived