Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stargazing from EU...

Speedmaster

Hi everyone,

i've been reading this forum for a  while now, being a regular FLO customer (not so since brexit tbh) and also gathering info regarding the Rowan AZ100 and other mounts and scopes. Stargazing is international and from my home in france, i enjoy reading reviews and tips from the Uk, US, and everywhere where i can understand the language 🙂 

I'm not an astrophotographer per se, but only a sky photographer 😉  (moon, sun, milkyway) for now. Looking fwd for my first real AP once i get the proper gear and knowledge. But my first enjoyment is to just observe

In the meantime see you all in the forum!

Edited by Speedmaster

1 hour ago, Speedmaster said:

Hi everyone,

i've been reading this forum for a  while now, being a regular FLO customer (not so since brexit tbh) and also gathering info regarding the Rowan AZ100 and other mounts and scopes. Stargazing is international and from my home in france, i enjoy reading reviews and tips from the Uk, US, and everywhere where i can understand the language 🙂 

I'm not an astrophotographer per se, but only a sky photographer 😉  (moon, sun, milkyway) for now. Looking fwd for my first real AP once i get the proper gear and knowledge. But my first enjoyment is to just observe

In the meantime see you all in the forum!

Where in France are you? I'm in the South East (05) with an excellent sky. There are lots of amateur and professional observatories around here.

Welcome to this excellent forum.

Olly

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/01/2022 at 11:58, ollypenrice said:

Where in France are you? I'm in the South East (05) with an excellent sky. There are lots of amateur and professional observatories around here.

Welcome to this excellent forum.

Olly

Hi. I’m in north east so not so good skies 

thanks to all of you for your kind words

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...