Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hey Hey

Nigel

hey all, im nigel ,

lookin to gettin bac into stargazing , no setup atm tho, used to do a fair bit of gazin when i was early teens had a 3" tasco Lunagrosso (number 9 on the list here http://faculty.otterbein.edu/UTrittmann/Observatory/Telescopes.html) and it was red =) gave it away as it was seeing less and less use, growing up and all , that was mid 90's, so now im lookin forward to gettin a new one w00t

Be safe all

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

well just for the aged concerned :) i will happily leave translations :laugh: , even tho the internet has been round for about 20 years public use :) , and i was just gettin to grips with an atari xe cartridge system :whip2: back then :) it was so long ago, id of thought the golden oldies would be up on all this :grin: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Archived