NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SGL 2019 SP - Pitch Plan

Grant

Pitch Plan v1 :)

This should have your name on it if you've booked so far. 

Campers in long meadow - the letter is provisional for now, it doesn't correspond to any particular pitch. Exact pitches for long meadow will be allocated out nearer the time based on conditions and where we site the marquee so please don't panic 🙂

We still have plenty of space if you are thinking of coming along - See http://sglsp.com/ for details.

For any changes - please contact me directly and I will do my best to help.

image.thumb.png.575ba6dcc6bf0ac75a34e66a75f205c7.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

An update on pitch allocations - Lucksall have advised me that they will allocate the long meadow pitches next week once the marquee is sited on the Thursday morning. This means I won't know in advance but Lucksall will let you know when you book in and collect your welcome pack.

1 hour ago, PhotoGav said:

That’ll never happen... Tich is next door to you!! Hopefully I’ll make it from Oaks to Kingfisher to visit!

If I go to breakfast with Tich I'll put on a stone in a few days 😂

Dave

3 hours ago, Grant said:

Lucksall have had a move around as well - updated plan here to bring everyone a bit closer together and nearer to where the marquee will be (at the front of Long Meadow).

Oooh we've gone from quarantine right into the thick of it 🤣

Does anyone know how many parking spots are near the entrance, SWMBO is working for a fair chunk of the SP so will be back and forth, if we can park out of the way it might be better.

48 minutes ago, upahill said:

Does anyone know how many parking spots are near the entrance, SWMBO is working for a fair chunk of the SP so will be back and forth, if we can park out of the way it might be better.

There is parking for the café, can't remember how big it is.

Dave

22 hours ago, Davey-T said:

That's a shame our little group have been in the same spot for a few years, been in the Oaks many years ago and the only advantage was being a shorter walk to the toilets 😂

We're only just over the fence line and NOBODY will be getting drunk alone 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ally8446 said:

We're only just over the fence line and NOBODY will be getting drunk alone 👍

Waaaaalk on, waaalk on

With Jaffa Cakes in your haaaand

And you'll neeeever get drunk aaaaalone!

You'll neeeev-er get drunk aaaalone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 25/10/2019 at 13:41, Davey-T said:

That's a shame our little group have been in the same spot for a few years, been in the Oaks many years ago and the only advantage was being a shorter walk to the toilets 😂

Agreed! It’s a shame but I’m still going to come and bug you. I’ve bought some cider from the thatchers shop especially!

Will

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Twisted Lip said:

Agreed! It’s a shame but I’m still going to come and bug you. I’ve bought some cider from the thatchers shop especially!

Will

That's good, I bought a case of 10 cans in preparation but I've somehow managed to drink them all, have to stock up again now :drunken_smilie:

Dave