NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Dead man walking

Oh God help me.

After posting on here asking about mono cameras with an absolute maxuimum budget of under £1k I finally pulled the trigger.

On a ZWO ASI 1600MM

And 31mm filter wheel, LRGB and Ha filters .

If I can't find a way to smuggle these into the house unnoticed then I'd just like to say it has been a pleasure knowing you guys.

Billy.

17 minutes ago, billyharris72 said:

Oh God help me.

After posting on here asking about mono cameras with an absolute maxuimum budget of under £1k I finally pulled the trigger.

On a ZWO ASI 1600MM

If I can't find a way to smuggle these into the house unnoticed then I'd just like to say it has been a pleasure knowing you guys.

Billy.

Oh that old thing ! I've had it for ages and it was a bargain. I could never justify or afford a new one. :):):) 

1 hour ago, billyharris72 said:

Oh God help me.

On a ZWO ASI 1600MM

Billy.

Your money isn't worth a thing, if you don't spend it.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

PS. Enjoy your new toy

Hmm...I normally round the costs down when talking to the wife about any purchases I make and luckily I no longer get credit card statements on paper so she's never any the wiser.

I don't use a strictly mathematical approach to rounding down! Most things get "rounded" down to roughly £100. Even then I still get the ...."HOW MUCH!" Though as they say...ignorance is bliss ?I dare say I'll get caught out one of these days.

Steve

My lass is very understanding, when i start pratting on about astro gear or flying kit, she knows i am likely to order it, but she also knows if i get something i usually sell something to help the cost and make room

Archived