Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello

Lynx1971

Will get in first:

AP is (can be) expensive, there are sort of minimum requirements and you have to consider future expansion or additions. You need a fairly good equitorial mount with at least motor drives and preferably goto. Cost depends on where you want to start and where you want to go to in the filed of AP.

Do not go looking at nice scope used for visual astronomy and expect the same equipment to be used in AP, they are different to a fair extent.

Thank you guys for warm welcome.
I have SW Evostar80ED scope on HEQ5Pro GoTo mount for now.

My cameras are Sony A7S (ILCE7S) modified by JTW Astronomy and recently bought QHY168C but still puzzling with connection.
I have done some photography already but learning path endless..Lots of learn now as QHY is my first APdedicated camera.

Hi and welcome to the community, I am an avid observer and no nothing about A P, but there are a lot

of imagers here in S G L, you will get to know them in the imaging section. Enjoy.

Clear Sky's.

Archived