SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

B33 (Horsehead) *2 pane mosaic* as if it needed more space !!

swag72

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sara,

Great detail and the 2 pane composition looks stunning. I'm just processing the FlameHorse myself and although I have managed to get a reasonably well balanced LRGB image I am really struggling to add some of the lovely data I've shot through the Ha filter. Not easy to make it look natural! :-)

Mike

8 hours ago, swag72 said:

Thanks both for looking and taking the time to comment :)

@AngryDonkey - I have to confess to having collected *some* colour for this, but decided that it looked better in mono and so progressed no further :) That's my excuse... not that I've found other things to do now :)

It's a lousy excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know she'll forgive me...)

:evil4:lly

Hi Sara.

Great decision you made there. I have been trying to convince some people to go Portrait mode on Astro-Pictures in some cases, as it gives such a nice change of pace in this field of photography! In some cases it just makes such a huge difference...

Beautiful image, well done!

Kind regards, Graem

This is one I want to get but looks like a fortnight of almost continuous rain in the forecast :clouds2:  Also had gear problems but I think I'm on the point of having a Raspberry Pi Linux system working to replace my troublesome Win7 laptop :)

You mentioned you had more data you could process but didn't feel like it Sara...  Well... I'm the same - I have lots of data I could process but just not in the mood at the moment.

You mentioned you had more data you could process but didn't feel like it Sara...  Well... I'm the same - I have lots of data I could process but just not in the mood at the moment.

• 2 months later...

Archived