Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have SW Equinox 80 pro and it was fitted with focusing motor which I have removed. I can't find itsIMG_3971.JPG locking screw and two small silver screws to tighten the focuser. Do you know where can I buy the locking and small silver screws. Thanks

AJ

1 hour ago, Glimpse111 said:

Hi Guys,

I have SW Equinox 80 pro and it was fitted with focusing motor which I have removed. I can't find its locking screw and two small silver screws to tighten the focuser. Do you know where can I buy the locking and small silver screws. Thanks

AJ

The two missing screws just hold the parts together. M4 thread if I remember correctly.

The central allen grub screw along with those one each side do the tensioning.

Which motor did you have fitted?

1 hour ago, iapa said:

The two missing screws just hold the parts together. M4 thread if I remember correctly.

The central allen grub screw along with those one each side do the tensioning.

Which motor did you have fitted?

It  was RoboFocus. Actually focuser slides down easily so probably because I don't have locking screw!

The center adjustment grub screw seems to be there, it has an Allen wrench connection, The two setting screws on the sides are also there, also grub Allen types.

The two missing stainless steel (silvery) Allen screws... take one out to determine the thread size and length. Any descent hardware shop should have them on stock. If not google it

Archived