Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Solarscope sv50.

dazzaa1966

1 hour ago, Helen said:

I have the SF70 version and the views are amazing - as many star party attendees can confirm (just not ones from this weekend!!!)

You will love it!

Helen

Thanks Helen. Bit of an impulse buy. Spotted it on Ebay and for the price  (half the cost of a new one)i couldn't resist. 

2 hours ago, DrRobin said:

Well spotted Daz, looks like a nice set up.  Is it mounted on a 80mm scope, it looks too short to be your 120?

Robin

Thanks Robin. Its mounted on a unnamed 90mm refractor. Not a very good one either. I've emailed Solarscope for an adapter so i can fit it to my SW equinox 80mm. 

Good choice. That is quality workmanship. I considered getting a Solarscope filter but the pricing was prohibitive. The views are spectacular with it. Double-stacked it will blow your socks off I am sure. Are you considering double stacking eventually?

-Charles

1 hour ago, Drop Of Sun said:

Nice! Tempting at half price. I am thinking Lunt 50 at some point but mustn't forget Solarscope! I've rarely regretted buying quality products (not that Lunt isn't).

Go for it Luke, the SV quality is fantastic!

Helen

Archived