NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sol 28-8-16 10.40

xtreemchaos

well the clear sky got here 10 minutes early, seeings not bad. 85 frames staxed with regi and sorted in photoshop. kit- 120mm f5 frac, 1.5xbarlow, lunt wedge, 1200d in mono and 1:1 crop mode,iso 100. the spots grown abit overnight, all the ARs have put on weight :icon_biggrin:. hope you all have clear skys, thanks for looking, charl.

mono

sol 28-8-16 10.40.png

coloured

sol 28-8-16 10.40 col.png

action crop

sol 28-8-16 10.40 cu1.png

thanks Dave, its wall to wall blue here now, hope its cleared for you, alas sols well outa range for me ,i would of liked to of got a few close ups with the big frac but im happy with catching the discs. tomorrows weather looks good, hope you get some clear sky, charl.

thanks Charles, yer mate it is, its looking very nice in the vis aswell, there all growing, ive called the main one mini monster  because it reminds me of the monster spot we had earlyer this year . hope you have clear sky .charl.

Archived