Sol 10-8-16 09.25

xtreemchaos

well this is a turn out for the books, didnt think id get anything today with the state of sky,so set my iso to 400 and shot through the thin parts in the cloud regardless.ive noticed that this short frac cuts though the cloud a lot better than my f9.5 ar127l.  25 frames staxed with regi and with masses of photoshop adjustment. kit- 120mm f5 frac ,1.5x barlow, lunt wedge, 1200d in mono in 1:1 crop mode. thanks for looking an hope you all have better skys than me. charl.

mono-

sol 10-8-16 09.30 bnw.png

coloured-

sol 10-8-16 09.30 col.png

invert-

sol 10-8-16 09.30 ivi.png

crop, no chance of a close up today.

sol 10-8-16 09.30 cu1 N3.png

Nicely done using the cloud filter Charl.

Not looking very hopeful here today and will probably break down the solar rig today for a bit of fettling as it's developed a lot of backlash in RA and also drifts off target if I leave it doing a time lapse.

Dave

thanks Dave, ive replace the crop with one with NR, i posted the wrong one, teach me to look before i leap. yer the conditions was poor but i didnt think id get anything today with the forcast, so over all im quite happy, six in a row. i look forward to your shots later.  charl.

Archived