Part 2: AR2565, 2567, 2569 45-min Animation

cshahar

Hi Everyone:

I think this is my best animation thus far. Ironically, unlike the other one I posted yesterday, this animation was guided manually, and there was less fireworks involved. I am not sure why this one is sharper, with greater detail and better contrast. It might have been that better seeing prevailed later that morning. From a technical perspective, particularly in terms of post-processing, I think I hit my stride with this one. This animation takes place in 45 minutes of real time. I hope these load well... it is my first time embedding images. The bottom one might take a few seconds to load. Thanks!

-Charles

Cropped Version

Mosaic4.gif

Wider Version

Mosaic2.gif

Thanks Charles, I'm not surprised in the least, I'm glad you did it!!  The reason I asked is so that I can look back in my records and see what I've got - though it won't be anywhere as good as your animation!  :grin:

Archived