NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Just look what the mother-in-law knitted me this week!

Jimtheslim

Does the left hand glove only have room for four digits ? Based on this I would ask her to try harder next time :icon_flower:

Unless you only have 3 fingers and thumb on your left hand !!!!  If this should be the case please accept my apologies and tell her she has done a wonderful job :icon_flower:

Great bits of kit I use mine quite a lot.. mind you mine are just gloves with the finger tips cut off so not as good as yours.

I have some ancient mittens that flip back the thumb and finger cover to let your digits out. Combined with fingerless gloves they were brilliant back in the days when I did stupid things like wandering round the top of Cairngorm in February.

And made by a lady who can use knitting Needles very expertly indeed.
Those are Top Quality, and I hope you thanked her very much for the time and effort put into those creations.
Nice Lady, she must think a lot of you Jim T S. 
Ask her nicely if she can Knit you a Balaclava next, to match the finger less gloves :D.
You're a lucky lad to have a caring Mum In Law.

21 minutes ago, barkis said:

And made by a lady who can use knitting Needles very expertly indeed.
Those are Top Quality, and I hope you thanked her very much for the time and effort put into those creations.
Nice Lady, she must think a lot of you Jim T S. 
Ask her nicely if she can Knit you a Balaclava next, to match the finger less gloves :D.
You're a lucky lad to have a caring Mum In Law.

I actually have a balaclava which I wear when I am helping out at their farm on my days off from work in the middle of winter. So I guess it's all a bit of a trade-off!

Archived