Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sol 22-5-16 09.50

xtreemchaos

smash and grab again this morrning, nearly every frame had cloud in it,but ill take anything cos it betterthan nothing. 65 frames staxed with regi and coloured in photoshop.taken with 120mm frac,1.5x barlow,lunt wedge,450d mono. thanks for looking and i hope you have clear skys. charl.sol 22-5-16 0950 bnw.pngsol 22-5-16 0950 col.pngsol 22-5-16 0950 inv.pngsol 22-5-16 0950.png cu1.png

Good catch Charl, I'm still stuck under the cloud that's been coming up from the south in a continuous stream for a week, been watching it on Sat24 and it looks like it's deliberately targeting me :grin:

Dave

Good catch Charl, some.detail coming through on the rugged edge of the penumbra and the pores too.. 

Intermittent cloud here but some nice detail and stillness in between! 

Ta

Fozzie 

19 minutes ago, laudropb said:

Very nice Charl. Just had a look for the first time in 4days. Hope the rain keeps away.

Cheer up Laudropb, just seen the long range forecast for June and Scotland is due the hottest sunniest for thirty years.

This from the peep's who have trouble seeing 24 hours ahead so don't go buying extra sun cream just yet :grin:

Dave

Archived